Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sorry took so long!!!!

So August is upon us and so much has happened! Amy is growing up so fast and boy is she smart... sometimes her dad I look at each other and just shake our heads and laugh cause that is all we can do. She is always on the go and climbs on everything......my nephew Autsin said it perfect when he said... "Amy is like spider man"! Her dad and I have nick named her crazy baby..... Speaking of crazy... we are expecting another little angel in February but due to my body's unwillingness to cooperate during pregnancy we are expecting a begining of January baby!
After a lot of planning and decision making we have decided to move back to California, my parents offered us a deal that we could just NOT refuse.... So Amy, myself and baby in utero will move back sometime in September while Dave will move back sometime in Febrauary! We are really excited to move back and to be able to spend time with our friends...
So even after all the excitement of moving and sucessfull baby making we had plenty of time for our favorite place... THE RIVER..... we went almost every weekend in June and July ... we mostly went with our good friends the Shueys but we threw in a few weekends with Dave's and My family... we even managed to throw in two adult weekends (one resulting in our little miracle arriving in January). This month, although just starting, has brought heartache to my family.... as my little brother (Justin)and his wife (Kristy) lost a baby, it is very upsetting and although it is probably hard for them to hear ..I firmly believe that good things come out of tragedy ( Amy is proof) I just wish happiness for them both.
The rest of August should be a little bit of a slow down for us.. we do not have any river trips planned just packing up the house. So sorry it took so long to get this done but hey time flies when you are chasing spider man !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment