Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 2011

Well the new year is here.. so much has changed in our lives and those who are close to us. To start my neice was born in May... yes it has been that long since I have blogged... she is a beautiful little girl named makenzie.. oh how I love her... Daves business is up and running and doing really well. I am excited to see him doing what he loves and doing a great job at it (and even making some money). We mangaged to make it to the river a few times over the summer with our friends Pam and Steve and that is always a blast. As for the kiddos.. Addison turns one tomorrow and is doing soo great. She is just always happy and brings some much joy to everyone. Amy started school and is doing so good. She loves to see her friends at school and loves to go to the zoo. She is getting so big and times seems to be going so fast. As for the last year it has been tough on my best friend as she lost her father in a motorcycle accident which brought alot of pain to a lot of people. At that time I started attending a bible study which really helped me to focus on positive things at a time when postitive things were really hard to find! It is defintaley still a work in progress. Well that is it in a nutshell I hope to keep up a little better but I will see.
Have a happy start to a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment